Publish smarter, not harder.Join Now ($29/month)
A Course Built For People Who Say,
- “I get it, SEO is important, I just really don’t have the time.”
- “I’m not good with technical computer stuff”
- “Uhh.. my assistant is in charge of SEO”
- “Oh, SEO? Yeah, we’re doing that… Wait, hey Karen, we’re doing SEO, right?”
- “My friend’s cousin’s brother-in law’s coworker does SEO and he looked at our site once.”
- “I tried learning about it once and it was too hard”
- “Can’t I just have my VA or someone else
doit for me?”
We Hear You
SEO is hardly glamorous, but believe it or not, SEO actually saves you time and is a lot more simple than you think. It’s usually just hard to understand because you have nerds explaining it to you in nerdy language.
Don’t get us wrong, we’re nerds too, we’re just bilingual and know how to speak nerd and blogger.
The Importance Of Learning SEO
As you manage your website, you’re either doing SEO consciously, or you’re doing it unconsciously. Because there is no turning SEO on or off, if you’re not doing SEO in a way that benefits your site, then you’re doing it in a way that harms it.
This course simply brings to light ways to improve your process (not change it entirely).
Join for $29/month!
The HashtagJeff Method
Our goal is to get SEO working for you, not against you. That’s exactly why this course…
Is built for the busy. Modules are bite-sized. Most can be completed in 10-15 minutes.
Is tailored to your niche. Course roadmaps for Food, Home & Craft/DIY and Lifestyle content verticals (with more to come).
Brings creators together. Collaborate, discuss and ask questions, all inside the course.
Is built for those with questions. The entire course is searchable and open Q&A sessions are held weekly.
Helps your network grow. Members are invited to join an online community with 1000+ publishers.